The Audit and Risk Committee consists of three independent non-executive directors, two of whom have accounting and auditing expertise.
The members of the Audit and Risk Committee are:
- Kyriacos Riris – Chair
- Haralambos (Harry) G. David – Member
- Dimitris Tsitsiragos – Member
The main role and responsibilities of the Audit and Risk Committee include:
- Monitoring the financial reporting process
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the Company’s internal control and risk management systems
- Monitoring the internal audit and its effectiveness
- Monitoring the statutory audit of the annual and consolidated financial statements, including any follow-up on any questions and recommendations made by the External Auditor
- Reviewing and monitoring of the independence of the External Auditor, in particular regarding the provision of additional services to the Company.
The Management Committee of the Company will be composed of the Managing Director of the Company, and the other members appointed (and removed) by the Board of Directors upon advice of the Managing Director and the Nomination Committee.
The Management Committee consist of the following members:
Regional Business Director
Regional Business Director
The Board has set up a Group Executive Committee for the purpose of facilitating the supervision of the Group operations, the cooperation and coordination between the Company’s subsidiaries and the monitoring of the Group management performance and ensuring the implementation of decisions and related accountability.
The Group Executive Committee is composed of certain executive directors of the Company, the heads of the main Group regions and other senior managers of the Group. Certain members of the Group Executive Committee are employees of the Company and others, including certain executive members of the Board, are employees of other Company’s subsidiaries.
The members of the Group Executive Committee are:
- Dimitri Papalexopoulos – Chairman
- Alexandra Papalexopoulou – Deputy Chair
- Sokrates Baltzis – Member
- Michael Colakides – Member
- Konstantinos Derdemezis – Member
- John Kollas – Member
- Antonis Kyrkos – Member
- Christos Panagopoulos – Member
- Yanni Paniaras – Member
- Fokion Tasoulas – Member
- Bill Zarkalis – Member
The Nomination Committee consists of three non-executive members of the Board of Directors, two of whom are independent. All members of the Committee have extensive experience in business administration and corporate governance.
The members of the Nomination Committee are:
- Efstratios-Georgios Arapoglou – Chair
- Andreas Artemis – Member
- Maria Vassalou – Member
The main task of this Committee are to make recommendations to the Board with regard to the appointment of directors, the CEO and other members of the Management Team1.
1 Art. 5.3/4 CCG
The Remuneration Committee consists of three independent non-executive directors.
The members of the Remuneration Committee are:
- Μona Zulficar – Chair
- William Antholis – Member
- Stelios Triantafyllides – Member
The main tasks of the Remuneration Committee is to make recommendations to the Board with regard to the Company’s remuneration policy and the remuneration of directors, members of the Company’s Management Committee and members of the Group Senior Management Committee as well as on the arrangements concerning early termination.