Sustainability is a top priority for our company and is embedded firmly within our strategy through a regular review of all issues of materiality to our stakeholders, the definition of appropriate actions and targets and the implementation of relevant environmental and social policies.
Our two governance bodies, the Board of Directors, which oversees the strategy and takes policy decisions and the Group Executive Committee, which is entrusted with the coordination and supervision of the Group’s business operations, oversee the implementation of our strategy and sustainability imperatives and reflect the culture of transparency and collaboration across the Group.
ExCom Sustainability Committee
The purpose of this Committee is to strengthen and support management’s long-term approach covering economic, environmental and social sustainability and to monitor the implementation of the sustainability strategy set by the Board.
In particular, its role is to:
- oversee and monitor the implementation of the company’s sustainability strategy;
- monitor performance vs the targets set and decide on corrective actions;
- review and revise the areas of focus and set appropriate targets;
- review corporate materiality assessment.
The Chair of the Committee is also the Chairman of the Group Executive Committee and a member of the Group’s Board of Directors. The Chair oversees the implementation of the sustainability strategy on behalf of the Board. Chair: Chairman of the Group Executive Committee Convener: Group Corporate Affairs Direct
Chair: Chairman of the Group Executive Committee
Convener: Group Corporate Afairs Director
Sustainability Working Group
A team comprising of Group Corporate Affairs, Group Corporate Social Responsibility, Group Engineering Technology, Group Human Resources, Group Procurement, Group Investor Relations and
The main tasks of the Sustainability Working Group are to:
- develop and present specific proposals related to Group Sustainability Agenda;
- facilitate internal communication and co-ordination of sustainability initiatives and action plans;
- coordinate TITAN’s engagement efforts with international and industry organizations, networks and initiatives;
- provide guidance to TITAN’s business units for stakeholder engagement and public commitments related to sustainability at local, national and regional level.
Chair: Group Corporate Affairs Director
Convener: CSR Director
Synthesis: Group Corporate Affairs, Group Corporate Social Responsibility, Group Engineering and Technology, Group Human Resources, Group Procurement, Group Investor Relations, Regional Directors