Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
In accordance with the Law and the Articles of Association of the Company and by resolution of the Board of Directors dated 15.05.2014, all Shareholders of TITAN CEMENT COMPANY S.A, holders of common and preferred shares, are invited to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to be held on Friday, 20th June 2014, at 13:00 p.m. in Athens at the DIVANI CARAVEL HOTEL (2 Vas. Alexandrou Street).
If the quorum required by the Law and the Articles of Association is not present at the General Meeting and, therefore, all or some of the agenda items cannot be decided, the Shareholders are hereby invited ( without publishing a new invitation) to a A’ Repeat General Meeting to be held on Friday, 4th July 2014, at 13.00pm at the aforesaid place, i.e. at the DIVANI CARAVEL HOTEL (2 Vas. Alexandrou Street, Athens).
- Submission for approval of the Annual Financial Statements (parent company’s and consolidated accounts) for the year 2013, along with the related reports of the Board of Directors and the Auditors.
- Distribution of extraordinary reserves of a total amount of 8,463,252.80 euros. More specifically:
- Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and the Auditors from any liability for damages arising out or in the course of their duties for the financial year 2013.
- Approval of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for the year 2013 in accordance with article 24, paragraph 2, of Law 2190/1920 and pre-approval of their remuneration for the year 2014.
- Election of regular and substitute Chartered Auditors for the year 2014 and approval of their remuneration.
- Grant of approval for the share buy- back of Company’s own common and preferred shares in accordance with article 16, paragraph 1, of Law 2190/1920.
- Grant of authorization, in accordance with article 23, paragraph 1, of Law 2190/1920, to the members of the Board of Directors and the Company’s managers to participate in the Boards of Directors or in the management of other companies of the Titan Group that pursue the same or similar purposes.
- Adoption of a new Stock Option Plan providing options to the executive members of the Board of Directors and the employees of the Company and its affiliated companies in accordance with article 13, paragraph 13, of Law 2190/1920 and grant of authorization to the Board of Directors to identify the beneficiaries and determine the manner of exercise of the options and other terms of the plan.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS