TITAN CEMENT COMPANY S.A.
INVITATION TO THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
In accordance with the law and the Articles of Association of the Company, the Shareholders of TITAN CEMENT COMPANY S.A. are invited to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, to be held on Wednesday June 24th 2009, at 13:00 p.m. , in Athens, at the Grande Bretagne Hotel ( Syntagma Square – Panepistimiou street entrance), with the following items on the Agenda:
- Submission and approval of the Annual Financial Statements (Parent and Consolidated) for the year 2008 together with the related reports of the Board of Directors and the Auditors and of the distribution of profits.
- Release of the Board of Directors and the Auditors from any liability for compensation for the year 2008.
- Approval of remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors.
- Assemble of the Audit Committee under article 37 of law 3693/2008.
- Election of the regular and substitute Chartered Auditors for the year 2009 and approval of their remuneration.
- Grant of authorization, in accordance with article 23 par. 1 of codified law 2190/1920, to the members of the Board of Directors and to Company managers to participate either in the BoD or in the management of other companies of Titan Group pursuing the same or similar purposes
All Shareholders have the right to participate in the Annual General Meeting, either in person or by proxy. Relative authorization document is available in the web site of the Company www.titan-cement.com and at the Company’s Head offices ( Halkidos 22A, Athens) Shareholders’ Service Department.
Every common share gives the right of one vote. Preference shares do not give the right to vote.
Shareholders who wish to participate , in person or by proxy, at the Annual General Meeting, should block, in whole or in part, the shares they possess through their operator in the Dematerialised Securities System (S.A.T.) and obtain the relative share blocking certificate. Shareholders who have placed their shares in the Special Account of S.A.T. should block their shares in the Hellenic Exchanges Holding S.A. (HELEX) at 110 Athinon Avenue, Athens, and obtain from it the relevant share blocking certificate.
The share blocking certificates and the authorization documents, if any, should be deposited at least five (5) days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting i.e. by Thursday June 18th 2009, either to the Head Offices of our Company (Shareholders Service Department) at 22A Halkidos street – Athens or to the Deposit and Loans Fund or to any Bank in Greece and the relevant deposit receipt should be presented at the Head Offices of our Company within the same above time limit i.e by Thursday, June 18th, 2009.
Athens, 28th May 2009
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS